Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 9, 2010

    10th april

    Do you even remember what day today is? Seeing you only breaks my heart again. And honestly, if you don't love me anymore why can't you just tell it to me so I can give up hope once and for all? I'm so sick and tired of the scheming the hiding and the hurting. I've stopped the scheming a long time ago. But still, things never ever turn out right for me.

    I've just took the extra strong cider in the fridge that was left open by bro, and I feel a little dizzy. But I like it. I'm gonna finish it soon. And the bottles so pretty! Ok actually it looks the same as any other bottle but I like glass stuff. And I have a weakness for bubbly yellow liquids inside (no, not pee). Ok I shall go finish it after I bathe. And Karl, if you want me to stop drinking your stuff, don't leave it open in the fridge. Oh and it was me who finished your barcadi that day. Sorry.

    And I WILL learn alligater crawl and allegro con brio by the end of this year. ( I didn't say perfect it) but I will make myself play through it. I WILL I WILL I WILL. I will. Maybe. Okok maybe only allegro con brio. Alligator crawl is too fast and scary. BUT I WILL MASTER ALLEGRO CON BRIO. I swear I will.

    No comments: