Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 12, 2010

    Belief

    I am extremely compelled to voice out my views here. It will be another post of verbal vomit, but ah fuck off. Seriously I don't get why the folks make such a fecking huge deal out of me forgetting something so minute and irrelevant to me. If I don't give a damn, you are encouraged to not to. I don't even believe in what you guys believe in. And the only argument the brother manages to pull out of the magic black hat this occasion, is just 'don't talk nonsense lah'. Honestly, I believe that what it actually is, is a figment of our imagination. Created to have someone rule over us, dominate us, so that we can take control of our lives. Similarly, a dominitrix (I don't know if I spelt it right.) is required for people of low self esteem to allow them to feel in control by being controlled. Hoho, the irony in things like such. It is simply a device required by us humans to heighten and increase our self confidence. Out blind and faithful obedience is what offends me so. What most do not comprehend is the fact that even a simple creation of the mind, complete reliance. In short, I DO NOT believe. Neither do I believe in miracles. But it's simply my opinion. Please disregard it if it offends you. But no seriously, if you hate it so much, simply do not proceed from the 'fuck off' portion of my post. Contrary to what your current thoughts may be, this isn't blasphemy. It is anger. Phrased in the simplest of words ever, exhausting all of me. It's simply emotions channelled through the simple medium of understating words.

    And number one, I can't believe I really meant that little to you.

    No comments: