Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 2, 2010

    TARTS

    My new found craving and obsession with tarts. No, really tarts. Like the food. It looks so sweet and dainty. But it's quite gross tasting actually.

    To keep the equilibrum in my life, i have a constant need to SMS frequently or I'll start tapping away on my notes into a blog post. Today te people that I smsed were mainly Celine and Jo. As usual. WAIT WAIT I MEANT SHERMAN omg Sherman sounds damn sexy I swear. Oh yah I still have your hairband. I'll give it back to you after you develop the photo in which you grabbed me and carried me up with your bony arms omg damn pain ok. Cuz I wanna see how unglam I can look. And the day after tomorrow is KEVIN DAY! omg can't wait. And for gods sake, Kevin is not the biggest loser one it's the damn sexy Kevin. Jo, if you come for
    Sunday tuition you'd know what I mean alr.

    I have a secret, I used to like flexing my thumbs cuz somehow when I don't do anything with my fingers it's starts to itch and I'll keep stretchig it till it hurts. And maybe that's why I love to play the piano so much. And I like being in charge. I like being the one in control. Strawberry fields forever. Ok imma go gave dinner now and go
    watch a movie later. I hope that the person that will be watchig with me will shut up CUZ I HAVE HEARD HER VOICE FOR THE WHOLE DAY SO ANNOYING HAHAHAHA.

    No comments: