Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 5, 2010

    Birthday Girl

    I really do not want tomorrow to come. It's these two hours which suck most. I do not want to know who WOULDNT be the first to wish me on the dot of 12am. It always made me feel good having this one person I knew would wish me happy birthday at 12 exactly. Kinda made me feel like cinderella and that the SMS is the one that that made me so happy I would glow and turn into the princess that I always wanted to be. But ah, I'm quite sure that no one will wish me on the dot. Maybe you will wish me, but not exactly the spilt second it turns tuesday, 6th April.

    Ah, I have no Idea what I'm gonna wish for tomorrow. Maybe just for the dream of being happy. That has everything pooled together. Tomorrow I will be lonely girl. Tomorrow I will have band. Tomorrow I will have tears of joy or sadness, I don't know. Tomorrow I will have 2.4, I'm aiming for 14, which I know kinda sucks but wtv, im a fat pig, and I'm not nicole lim Xuan that sits at a bus stop during 2.4 and take half an hour to finish it. Tomorrow is my
    motherfucking birthday.

    P.s. Zheru, Nat, Desiree and Jocelyn. Please tell me the cake you guys are talking about blatantly on each others facebook walls isn't mine. I AM FACEBOOK ALIVE TOO, MIND YOU. hahah you guys suck. But I love you awh. With friends like these, who needs girlfriends that actually care?

    No comments: